- 91. “5 A DAY IN A SEED TRAY”. (One of each item) Tray size 380mm x 230mm.
Five different kinds of fruit or vegetables. Maximum 5 points awarded for each item
- 92. A COOKERY COLLECTION — Any three from the following —3 jam tarts, 3 sausage rolls, 3 cheese scones, 3 biscuits or cookies, 5 cheese straws, 5 sweets. Maximum 5 points awarded for each item
- 93. A HANDICRAFT SECTION — Any three from the following —Cookery, handicraft, 4 oz (100 grams) sweets, preserves, an arrangement of homegrown flowers. Maximum 5 points awarded for each item.
- 94. SALAD TRAY — Any four from the following —1 lettuce, 3 tomatoes, 5 spring onions, 1 cucumber, 5 radishes, 3 beetroot, 2 sweet peppers. The salad must be displayed within an area measuring 450mm x450mm. A tray or board can be used for display. Maximum 5 points for each item.
- 95. THE CLUB VASE.—A vase of mixed flowering stems containing a total of seven stems, taken from a minimum of two different kinds of plants. Please note that two different KINDS of plants, two varieties of the same plant are NOT two kinds. Stems used in the display must be showing flowers only. No seed heads or berries will be allowed.
Members only —
The Monthly Competition awards will be made at the Christmas Party.