CLASS 6 – FLORAL ART.
FLORAL ART CUP – Awarded for the most points in this Class.
ALATHEA LADY MACKESON CUP – Awarded for most points in this class by a club member. Accessories permitted in Sections 76 – 80. No Artificial plant materials allowed.
SECTION 6 – FLORAL ART.
- 76. Fun with flowers 460mm x 460mm x 460mm (Unrestricted height)
- 77. Country Garden 600mm x 600mm Unrestricted height.
- 78. Arrangement in Pink and Green 600mm x 600mm x 600mm.
- 79. L shaped miniature 230mm x 230mm x 230mm.
- 80. Novice. Any exhibit from above.
CLASS 7 Children
A cup donated by the late Mr. J.D. Solley will be awarded for most points in sections 81-83, 84-86 and a cup donated by the late Mrs .P. Solley will be awarded for most points in section 87-89. A cup will be presented for the best exhibit in Class 7.
Children up to age 7.
- 81. Finger Puppet.
- 82. Spider – maximum size 150mm.
- 83. Clown Face on a Paper Plate maximum size 300mm.
Children aged 8 – 11
- 84. Decorate a Plant Pot maximum size 200mm.
- 85. Cardboard Castle 300mm x 300mm x 300mm.
- 86. Party Invitation.
Children aged 12-16
- 87. Design a Badge for a Garden Society.
- 88. Bedroom in a Shoebox.
- 89. Make a Party Cracker.
- Children all age groups
- 90. Largest Sunflower Head.