CLASS 6 – FLORAL ART.
FLORAL ART CUP – Awarded for the most points in this Class.
ALATHEA LADY MACKESON CUP – Awarded for most points in this class by a club member. Accessories permitted in Sections 76 – 80. No Artificial plant materials allowed.
SECTION 6 – FLORAL ART.
- 76. Rose and Crown 450mm x 450mm.
- 77. Summer bounty 610mm x 610mm.
- 78. Beauty without flowers 610mm x 610mm.
- All above height unlimited.
- 79. Petite corsage 230mm x 230mm x 230mm.
- 80. Novice. Any exhibit from above.
CLASS 7 Children
A cup donated by the late Mr. J.D. Solley will be awarded for most points in sections 81-83, 84-86 and a cup donated by the late Mrs .P. Solley will be awarded for most points in section 87-89. A cup will be presented for the best exhibit in Class 7.
Children up to age 7.
- 81. A smiley face.
- 82. 3 Paper flowers.
- 83. Edible necklace.
Children aged 8 – 11
- 84. Collage using plant magterial .
- 85. 4 Pieces of flapjack.
- 86. Make a party cracker.
Children aged 12-16
- 87. A decorated sponge cake.
- 88. Flower arrangement in a cup.
- 89. Make a Birthday card.
- Children all age groups
- 90. Largest Sunflower Head.