Welcome to the web site of The Great Mongeham Horticultural Society.
Meetings are held in the Great Mongeham Parish Hall at 7:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month except for January and September.
The Society is run by a committee comprising :-
- President and Chairman: Mr. P. Hambrook.
- Vice President and Vice Chairman: Mr M. Blee.
- Hon. Secretary: Mrs J. Blee
- Hon. Treasurer: Mr C. Buttle.
- Show Secretary: Mrs C. Whittaker.
- Mr A. Ford Mrs D. Oldbury
- Mrs D. Killip Mr F Arvidsson
- Mr I. Lawrence
Guest speakers are invited to several of the monthly meetings to give talks on subjects of interest to members. Details of the guest speakers and the monthly competitions are given on the column to the right.
The Society holds three main events annually, they are:-
- The Spring Show
- Rose and Sweet Peas Show
- The Summer Show,
and a BBQ and a Members Christmas Party
Affiliations. (Links open in new window).